Monday, July 4, 2011

Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Interactive Entertainment

Well it is the start of the week again today and I am well rested from my weekend of power writing for my product prospectus on P.O.W. I learnt a lot while researching my idea; while the technology is not new it is the implementation of the technology that will be different in my product.

One of the elements about this unit I was happy to discover is that I still own all my intellectual property; this was a concern for me as I have produced some cool things over the years.

I also will need to work out my exit plan (Just in case: I am an optimist, and you never know), as I have no intention of ever running a business, just want to get the ideas out there and in the hands of children: Who it is designed for.

I should also start investigating trademarks, coming up with my own logo. My business name also have to be checked. So much to do but it makes life interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment