Thursday, July 7, 2011

Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Interactive Entertainment

Week 2 day 3

After a long day at work I once again tried to get the site to function properly, this time with help in the form of a friend (co-student): Still to no avail. Deciding to once again giving up for the night I emailed my lecturer and sat down, with my friend from uni and my husband, the three of us watched The Social Network (Facebook movie). Watching this film really highlighted the importance of being prepared and reading all the fine print. Especially in area of IP and never underestimate human nature, because if you do even your friends will can screw you over. One thing that i did notice was the way in which Mark Zuckerberg was portrayed as a person with an ASD, I wonder if this was intentional, and if Mark Zuckerberg really behaves in this manner or was it artistic licence.

Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Interactive Entertainment

Week 2 day 2

A frustrating day for me today I tried working on a site designed to graph out the potential and ricks associated with starting my business. The site failed to work. So I packed up and went to bed. Vowing to try again after work tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment