Friday, July 1, 2011

Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Interactive Entertainment

Day 3 and 4
Generate my iSeeds & picking a winner

Generating my iSeeds for this project was easy i already had the idea. About a week before this unit started, I was trying to work out a solution to a current problem in our household.
My son Lawson, who has a lot of trouble getting ready in the morning he needs to do things by a certain time in order to get to school. But like a lot of children with an ASD he has trouble telling the time and often forgets, what that time represents: He was my inspiration for this product.
My aim is to help children with learning disabilities cope with time management.






















My ideas for solving this problem
(green hat)






The positive things about these ideas
(yellow hat)













The negative things about these ideas
(black hat)








My gut feeling (red hat)





Putting it all together to create my product
(blue hat).

No comments:

Post a Comment