Saturday, July 9, 2011

Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Interactive Entertainment

It's been two hours and all I have done for the day is update my blog!!

Having a blog can be useful, people can use your blog to source information, ideas and see how others do things. The problem is when you decide you need to improve your blog by making it more interesting. Since i started my blog in 09, many new features have been added; it was time for a revamp.

So I changed the background to a stunning watercolour style background, but this was not enough, next I found myself using the advanced settings to change text, layout and even adding a QR code. Another interesting thing I discovered in my journey through the blog system is that I can tell how many times my blog has been viewed and in what countries the viewers are from. I was pleasantly surprised by the numbers and countries (I know that really means nothing as I have never had a comment and the viewing may have been by accident, but you never know) the people were viewing from.

Now that I am happy with my blog design and layout, I find the best part of the day has disappeared, I can only hope the people that come across my blog also find it pleasant to look at and hopefully to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment